Saturday, August 6, 2011

Our little boy comes with his own ride....

So my kind and thoughtful husband thinks of things that I don't really think of until I have to.  Things such as, "Jeez... with our little one coming, it'll be hard for my wife to keep putting a baby car seat in and out of our small littlle white car.  It might not be that comfortable."  So this is our new addition.  It is a Ford Escape Hybrid 2005!  We did get to drive it to Utah last time we went and it was pretty comfortable, even for a 7-month pregnant woman. 

It has leather seats (which will be great from when baby - or I - spill something), it's spacious and will be really convenient for when our little boy is here due to how much higher the seats are than our old white little car.   In addition of the fact that it is a Hybrid and thus gives us awesome miles per gallon for being a SUV.  What can I say, I'm a happy camper :)  Oh, and mind me, I love the color of it!!! 


Bueno, mi querido y adorado esposito piensa en cosas que yo no pienso hasta que tengo que pensarlas.  Cosas como, "Wow... con el pequeno en camino, va a ser dificil para mi esposa el andar metiendo y sacando un asiento de ninio de nuestro pequeno carrito blanco.  No creo que sea muy comodo."  Entonces aqui esta nuestra nueva adicion.  Es un Ford Escape Hibrido del 2005!  Lo manejamos a Utah en nuestro ultime viaje y estuvo muy comodo, inclusive para una mujer embarazada de 7 meses. 

Tiene asientos de cuero (que van a ser geniales para cuando el bebe.. o yo.. derrame algo), es espacioso, y va a ser muy conveniente para cuando nuestro nene este aqui debido a sus asientos mas altos.  Y bueno, nos da espectacular millas por galon.  Que puedo decir, estoy feliz :)  Oh, y por cierto, me encanta el color!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment