Saturday, August 6, 2011

Week 30.. 10 to go.. wow!

Ok, here I am with my little piece of  heaven taking me over!  :)  Baby boy is growing and growing and making himself comfortable inside of me.  At this point, I'm starting to have backaches and well, it's really the only "symptom" I've had since pregnancy.   Well, that and the fact that I'm always hot.  I guess the little heater inside of me is turned on to the fullest.  But I really don't like complaining much.  However, it does make it harder to work in an office and even to sleep.  One thing that helps is ZUMBA... haha.. being active has helped a lot with the sore muscles.. and I'm excited to say that I'm gettting close to the end.. Yay!



Ok, aqui estoy con mi pedacito de cielo que esta tomando campo dentro de mi!  Mi bebe esta creciendo y creciendo y acomodandose dentro de mi.  Ahorita, yo estoy empezando a tener dolores de espalda y bueno, es el unico "sintoma" que he tenido desde el embarazo.  Bueno, eso y el hecho de que estoy siempre con calor.  Y bueno el pequeno calentador dentro de mi esta prendido al maximo!  Bueno, no me gusta quejarme mucho.... Pero.. hace un poco dificil el trabajar en la oficina e incluso el dormir.  Una cosa que ayuda es la ZUMBA.. jaja... el ser activa me ha ayudado con los musculos adoloridos.... y ya estoy emocionada de decir que estoy acercandome al final!! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment