Sunday, May 22, 2011

21 Weeks!! Can start counting down now :) 19 to go!!

Well, quick pictures... Mind me one of them is right after class.. but per request, I needed to put a picture with some bright clothes :).. I'm here to please..  The other one is a picture of my Sunday dress... My mommy and I went shopping when she was here and well, this is my favorite item!!!

Bueno, fotitos... Una es justo despues de terminar mi clase.... pero a pedido del publico, tuve que poneer una foto con ropa de color brillante :)  La otra foto es con mi vestido de Domingo. .. Mi mami y yo fuimos de compraas cuando ella estuvo aqui, y bueno, este es mi cosa favorita!!!


By the way, I've been feeling my baby non-stop!! He's a mover!!!  On our last appointment the doctor was glad that I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight and was also glad that everything looks great... He did take a while to find the heartbeat though.. Baby wouldn't stop moving!!! He laughed and blamed all my "Rrrummba" (as he calls my Zumba workouts) to his hyperactiveness. :)

Por cierto, he estado sintiendo a mi bebe sin parar!! Se mueve y mueve!!! En nuestra ultima cita con el Dr., el estaba contento que ya estoy de vuelta con mi peso pre-embarazo y que todo luce bien... El tomo un buen tiempo para encontrar el latido del bebe... Ya que se movia demasiado!! El Dr. se rio y culpo toda su hiperactividad a mi "Rrrrumbaaa" (como el llama a mis sesiones de Zumba) 

3 comments:

  1. Mi preciosa hijita, se te ve muy linda!!!!! El vestido te queda muy bonito. Te quiero mucho mucho!!!! Tu mami

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIJITA LINDA DE MI CORAZON, QUE HERMOSA TE VES Y QUE GUSTO ME DA SABER QUE GUSTAVITO SE MUEVE MUCHO, ESO QUIERE DECIR QUE ESTA MUY BIEN."te quiero Muchhoooo!!!!!"
    Tu papi

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're in a great pregnancy, vata! I told you not to worry! If you loose weight & baby gains, then it's a win-win situation!!! :D You look awesome!!!
    /Tu vata loca

    ReplyDelete