Friday, June 3, 2011

Our 23 weeks together!!! .. 17 to go!! Yay

My baby can now feel me dance!!! Haha... I am sure he feels a lot of that, especially during my Zumba classes...  He's about 11 1/2 inches (think of a subway sub.. wow!) and weights a little over a pound!! (about as much as a juicy huge mango) :)  Not that I think about food all the time or anything.. wait.. I do :)

My bebe puede ahora sentirme bailar!! Jajaja.. Estoy segura que el siente mucho de eso, especialmente durante mis clases de Zumba.  El mide 30 centimetros mas o menos (piensa en un sandwich the subway!! wow!) y pesa mas o menos medio kilo (como un mango jugoso enorme!) Parece que solo pienso en comida no?, .. espera.. si lo hago!



He is a mover too!  Even Justin is now able to put his hand on my belly at night and feel the little one move! It is so much fun!  For all the ones worrying out there, I wanted to announce that I dropped one of my classes, so I only teach 5 times a week... I might drop another one.. maybe.  Luckily, I feel great and am able to keep teaching and working out.  Life is busy as usual and I'm just trying to enjoy every second of my pregnancy.  Hopefully it all keeps going as well.  17 more weeks til we get to meet our little bundle of love and joy!

A el le encanta moverse much!  Inclusive Justin puede ahora poner su mano en mi barriga en la noche y sentir como se mueve el pequeno!!  Es tan divertido!! Para los que andas de preocupados por mi por ahi, quiero anunciarles que he dejado una de mis clases, entonces solo enseno 5 horas por semana ahora ... Derepente deje otra mas, ... derepente...  Por suerte, me siente muy bien y puedo aun seguir ensenando y haciendo ejercicio.  La vida esta muy ocupada como siempre y estoy tratando de disfrutar cada segundo de mi embarazo.  Espero que todo siga yendo bien como hasta ahora.  17 semanas mas y vamos a poder conocer a nuestro pequeno paquetito de amor y alegrias!!!

Oh, so my parents are awesome!  They went on a baby store little trip and decided to get our baby his first pieces of clothing!!!  They didn't say anything, just sent a box of goodies of momma and baby!!!  Below is our favorite one!!!  It reads "Daddy's best friend."  ... This is already a very true statement!!  Thanks papis!!!

Oh, so mis papis son maravillosos!  Ellso fueron a un pequeno viaje a la tienda de bebes y decidieron conseguir las primeras piezas de ropa a nuestro bebe!!!  Abajo esta nuestra pieza favorita!!  Dice "el mejor amigo de papa." ... Yo se que esto desde ya es muy cierto!!!  Gracias papis!!!

3 comments:

  1. DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Vata, te ves hermosisima!!!! So beautiful!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. MI princesa estan muy lindos y
    tu y nuestro bebe!!!!! I love you so much!!! I feel good with your 5 hours, I think it is better for the baby and you. Xoxo Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little outfit and you look great so keep it up. Your labor will be a piece if cake with as great of shape as you are keeping yourself in

    ReplyDelete